Sunday, February 14, 2021

I know I have no magical powers!




I can't stop white racist people who do not appreciate how racist they are, from thinking and expressing what are flat out racist ideas.  I can't even get them to consider that they make themselves look totally flaming racist, when ever they speak about anything having to do with black or brown folk.

Then again, hardly anyone sees my blog.  But me, I, yours truly is not the real point.  As because there is so much published advice of the same meaning out there, be it in long form non fiction book, essays, articles, videos and interview segments  on TV that there is no excuse.  There literally is no rational excuse at all, at least, why these white racist people who do not appreciate how racist they are, and that they make themselves look totally flaming racist, when ever they speak about anything having to do with black or brown folk.

Well there is Dunning-Kruger.  But Dunning-Kruger is a perfectly rational theory that explains totally irrational thinking.

So comes the real question.  How many of them are merely pretending not to appreciate how racist they are?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites