Friday, February 12, 2021

Stop Complaining. And shut the fuck up!

I find each and every bitch who complains about so called cancel culture, or pimps viewpoint diversity, and/or breaking away from groupthink to be extremely tiresome.  The idea that people should be free from being judged, and judged harshly for their expressed opinions is truly alien to me.  Then again I started performing in public when I was nine.   I am no stranger to taking the risk. So . . .

I believe in the freedom to fail, to fail spectacularly, and have people say, "You suck!" And I believe that when I suck people have the right to run for the exits.

It is not so much that I want to live in a world where everyone is petrified to express themselves for fear of being judged. But I want to live in a world where no fucking one whines and complains when they are told they suck, their opinions suck. Or even told, fuck man, your opinions suck so bad you need to get the fuck away from me. And stay the fuck away from me, you fucking freak.

I don't ask much of the world. Do I?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites