Monday, December 28, 2020

I Blame Every Fucker Who Voted for Bozo for Every Horror He Has Done.

 


And I want them to literally pay for the harm they have caused.  Double the income tax for every motherfucker who voted for Bozo who makes  more than $100k.  Tax corporate bonuses at 50% for any corporation that either directly or indirectly through  PACs, contributed to Bozo's 2020 campaign (including golden parachutes/stock options  of all executives whey they leave the corporation.)  


And more importantly  every motherfucker who voted him either time should lose the right to vote in any election for 12 years.

I know the odds are against any of that happening.  But I am not talking about what can happen.  I am talking about what I want to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites