Sunday, August 23, 2020

It Takes A Special Kind of Idiot -- Part Deux. If One Doesn't Think the Daughters of the Confederacy are Racist Scum . . . .

 one is likely to be too accommodating of all other kinds of racists.  

Before I talk about how Ann Althose is double doubling down on accommodating racists, and attempting to legitimize racist beliefs (in my opinion.)  Take note of my theory about why so many Republican racists think they are not racists, despite their racist beliefs and speech.

"Hey!  Look at those guys wearing Nazi uniforms, or Klan robes.  I would never do that! I'm not a racist!"

But that is not, nor has that ever been even the mere dictionary definition, leave alone the social or political science definition of racism/racist.

Back to Althouse.   Her most recent assist to the forces of evil was to promote (even if with a tad of cynicism) some new vid of that insane motherfucker Scott Adams (my opinion)  which puts forth some bat fucking shit insane conspiracy theory about how Charlottesville was some false flag opp, and the alleged racists were actors.  Flat out, loney tunes, Q Anon, Pizzagate level fuckfaced bullshit.

And in the past, I was willing to consider her some kind of twisted internet Queen Bee who pot stirs shit to keep her chat space active.  But when you start promoting that level of pro racist bullshit, to rile up your very racist commentors.  But lately?

Remember what Hannah Ardent said:  

“Evil comes from a failure to think. It defies thought for as soon as thought tries to engage itself with evil and examine the premises and principles from which it originates, it is frustrated because it finds nothing there. That is the banality of evil.”


I think Hannah would solidly condemn giving publish space to racists, to specifically bait them with juicy racist morsels  so they can gorge on them and promote even more racist shit themselves.  She would straight denounce that shit!

I know I should not spend too much time on that lost soul, Althouse.  But I will say this.  I go to events at the  law school she attended.  Fuck, I wish she had the nerve to show up there.  The professors there now would dog walk her, but with nice big fancy lawyer words, I am sure.  They would happily remind her how lost she is and unhinged from that great school's humanitarian, pro decency, anti racist values.

As ever,  just my opinion!






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites