Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ann Althouse is surprised


 Her blog got dinged by Google for bad content, and might lose ad revenue.


I still stop short of calling her a racist. And I restate my general disclaimer.  All content generated by me is just my fucking opinion.  But she is Queen Bee of a hive of racist comments.  And of course her fan bois don't get it; they are the problem.  Well. Fact Althouse doesn't delete that shit is part of the problem too.

Even before this twist, I was thinking.  She went to NYU Law.  I go to events there for civil rights law, particularly the Derrick Bell Lecture.  I would love to see her show up there.  I would love to see her express her opinions about race before that crowd. 


But I suppose the event will have to be virtual this year.  Maybe next year she will show up and show how out of touch her thoughts about race and racism actually are.


Again. Just my opinion.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites