Monday, March 02, 2009

Oh My God. I Have To Blog This, If Only to Register My Glee. Chick Fight!

Well, not really a chick fight, but there is a now-public fight between Rush Limbaugh and Michael Steele for the title of "De Facto Leader" of the GOP.

Steele Takes On Limbaugh.

Given Mr. Steele's taste for old school Hip Hop, I think we can ghetto-fy that title. Hell, I got the beginning of some mad lines already (this shit is practically writing itself.)

Come on and say it with me,
I'm the Def-EL of the GOP.

Fat ass is just a wanna be.
I'm the Def-EL of the GOP.

What, What.


Call me Grand Master Steele, and I'm out.


Now I heard about (but haven't watched yet) Steven Colbert's Service on Steele. That would be fun to see, but I would rather see Grand Master Steele vs Big Daddy Rush.

I have to wonder if Big Daddy Rush has any sense of rhythm? Inquiring minds want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites