Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Admit. I Went Out of My Way to Find an Excuse to Excoriate Sociopathic Succubus Sarah Palin. And I Found One.



Nope, the news report of her backing out of a promised headline appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference was not enough, by itself. Although now that I mention it, I wonder if her excuse, "Duties of governing," is true. And when I say I wonder, I mean I already think I smell bullshit. Now some other commentators have weighed in on their ideas about the real reason for the why of it.

Now it has already but facetiously been suggested by the blogger over at CrooksandLiars called SilentPatriot that she might have,"[R]ealized sitting in a room with the likes of Michelle Malkin and Rush Limbaugh was bad for her health political aspirations." And I repeat, the emphasis on facetiously; "Wait, we're talking about the GOP here. Nevermind. Rich Lowry must be heartbroken."

http://crooksandliars.com/silentpatriot/palin-backs-out-cpac

But let's gather some wool here. Could it be true there is a local reason for her to put aside her ambition for the big stage? Well let's take inventory. The Alaska Attorney General who sought to thwart if not blatantly obstruct the Troopergate probe, has resigned, on the heels of "The First Dude," being found in contempt of the legislature, as part of the same investigation.

Speaking of the First Dude, the Toddster, he is out on the tundra doing his he-man of the North mechanized race, thing. And I mention that as I have read an interesting theory about how the corporate sponsored prizes in the race can be seen as a potential conflict of interest for Ms. Governor.

And who knows what else is perking on the back burners, up there in Alaska? Could my dreams of seeing her indicted and convicted sooner than later be coming closer to being real?

(Jeeze, I am going longer on this side bar. Sorry. It got interesting to me.)

More speculation about her ditch of the event; could she actually be ditching because even if she was supposed to headline it, the stage/event would be crowded with the other luminaries of the GOP, including the official leader of the party, Michale Steele, and the unofficial one, Rush Limbaugh? Could this be "Reverse Ugly Friend" theory? Could she be deliberately avoiding sharing the stage, the limelight, with potentially brighter GOP stars? I have to consider that (since it did come to mind.)

Another theory would be she is pulling a Prince Hal. That needs a little more explaining than "Reverse Ugly Friend," theory. In brief, in the Shakespearean play Henry IV, Part I, the prince has a soliloquy where he says:

"Yet herein will I imitate the sun, Who doth permit the base contagious clouds To smother up his beauty from the world, That, when he please again to be himself, Being wanted, he may be more wonder’d at, By breaking through the foul and ugly mists Of vapours that did seem to strangle him."

Ok. That is a colorful and fanciful, if not convoluted way of saying she might be staying at home to make the monkeys want her that much more. I guess an easier, plainer way of saying it would be she could be playing hard to get; making herself a scarcer and potentially more valuable trinket? Hmm. Could be.

But I will end my speculation there and go to the thing that actually inspired me to bother to post about her today, as today is her birthday. Don't expect me to wish her a happy one. I will not wish her ill, however, as I said above, I am hoping that the crimes I imagine she has committed catch up with her, and that next year she is celebrating her b-day in prison, or at least on bail, awaiting or in the middle of trial.

Nota Bene:

While looking for a new pic of her, I saw that sometimes she wears a polar bear pin. Now since it is well known that as Gov. of Alaska she sued the Feds to get the polar bear taken of the endangered species list, is it far to call her the worst of hypocrites? She is celebrating on her chest one of the most iconic animals of her state, but does not want it considered an endangered species, so it's continued existence can be protected and preserved? Again, they use the same words, but these people do not speak and or understand Standard English Language and Usage.

Otra Nota Bene:

I spent some time today digging deeper for a new pic, and found, saw for the first time this pic from a campaign event where, as you can see, one moron showed up with a giant sized fake lipstick.

The colossal stupidity, the utter and complete witlessness that woman has inspired is all by itself reason enough to hope she gets locked up ASAP. Ok. That is a bit of an exaggeration. This is American Politics. It is not all that fair to judge so completely the candidates on the stupidity of their followers. We really have to say, then, that the reason we want to see her locked up is that we are sure she is enough of a corrupt person that she deserves it. And the reason beyond that why I hope she never gets to hold national office (or even get to Congress) is because she is a member of an Armageddon Death Cult, a Creationist-Dominionist, a 19th Century throwback, a creature from the shallow end of the gene pool, an anti-intellectual, shallow thinking, non curious sociopathic likely felon, who can't be trusted to hold and wield power in the national interest or otherwise come even close to fulfilling the oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. And she is a liar, and she is mean, and she is dishonest, and dangerously attracted to violence. Yea. All that and more, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites