Tuesday, February 03, 2009

How Stupid Must a Person be to Think Sociopathic Succubus Sarah is Smart?

Semi serious question, there. There seems to be some new effort to rehabilitate the Armageddon Death Cultist, keeps-comparing-herself-to-wild-animals, and she shoots to kill wild animals for fun, can't see her own huge limitations, believes Russia has been entering US airspace when they haven't in decades, sees Alaska as a "refuge" state for the impending end-times, butchers the English language with more mess than when she field dresses moose while hunting, and as I am tiring of this list, lying piece of racist garbage.

So I ask the question; how stupid does someone have to be to think Sociopathic Succubus Sarah is smart?

Do you have to be someone with an I.Q. below 60? Do you have to be someone who can't think their way out of a paper bag that has signs saying This Way Out? Do you have to be so dumb that you think you can saddle and ride a sea horse? And building on that one, so dumb you think that the players use sea horses to play water polo?

Again, I tiring of the sport. I just find it so odd, like I saw today on the net, that some people are holding out the line from the Tina Fey skit about how "I can see Russia from my house," as not being what Palin really said, as a spring board for proving how smart she is.

Shit on a biscuit. I know the comedy routine and I know what she actually said. She is a freaking moron. That does not mean she is incapable of tying her shoes, or even making the level of decisions she has to to be Governor of Alaska. And that does not mean she can not memorize things, and spit them out, later, on cue. When I say she is a moron, I mean that there is no evidence there that she has even an average capacity to use her mind to evaluate data and circumstances in a serious and formulaic manner, and arrive at logical conclusions. In other words, she can't think for shit. That makes her a moron. And I do know there are people out there who are right wing ideologues, and mistake a stubborn bias to hold firm on ideological matters as some sort of worthy thing, and/or some equivalent to being smart, as if certainty of one's bigotry is the same as being able to think things through.

Those people are morons too. So maybe that is the answer to the semi rhetorical question? You have to be a far right wing bigot to think Sociopathic Succubus Sarah is smart.

That answer will do, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites