Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You See? You See? This is Why I Will Not Lay Off Sociopathic Succubus Sarah, Until Indicted, and Convicted, or Otherwise Marginalized.

She has launched a PAC.

Here is the pizzle drizzle, currently found on the website:

Sarah Palin's Official PAC Dedicated to building America's future, supporting fresh ideas and candidates who share our vision for reform and innovation. SarahPAC believes America's best days are ahead. Our country, founded on conservative principles and the fight for freedom, must confront the challenges of the 21st century with integrity, innovation, and determination.

SarahPAC believes energy independence is a cornerstone of the economic security and progress that every American family wants and deserves.

SarahPAC believes the Republican Party is at the threshold of an historic renaissance that will build a better future for all. Health care, education, and reform of government are among our key goals. Join us today!

(And No I ain't gonna link it from here.)

It's just like that one skit done by the talented Tina Fey where her version of Palin says."I ain't going anywhere." But like I say in my title here, I want to see her go down in scandal and charges of corruption; I am sure of that deep in my bones. I could be wrong about that, but I am confident she has more than moose blood under her finger nails.


Oh and before I end? My comments on the text as quoted above? America founded on conservative principles? As if overthrowing the yoke of monarchy and oppression by a foreign colonial power in a violent revolution is inherently conservative an idea? WTF?

And this renaissance they are talking about? Well shee-it damn. That's one of them french-ified fancy elitist foreign words. Got to be careful using them multi syllabic words. Ya might loose the hillbilly vote. They forgave the borrowed expensive clothes. But it is a tricky act to pull off, tyring to be the symbol of Redneck Royalty. Can't let yourself look too high and mighty. Ya might just turn off rabble if you stop sounding like one of their own and instead like one of Them Others. But come to think of it, if G.W. Bush, despite the prep school and Ivy league credits was embraced by the right wing plebes, I guess Succubus Sarah still has a way to go before the little dog pulls on the curtain and the right wing plebes see what I have seen from day one; a humbug and fraud, pulling on the levers, manipulating people mainly for the sociopathic thrill of it, and the creature comforts that can provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites