Saturday, February 07, 2009

I Keep Saying it. That Palin Woman is Non Compos Mentis. Insane in the Membrane . . .

Three cans short of a six-pack. The lights are on, but no body is home. Ect.

I just saw on some blog a bit about the emails that are being sent out to members of SarahPAC.

She signs her emails,"With an Alaskan Heart."

WTF is that supposed to mean? Really. This is what I mean that we need to challenge crazy people when they say crazy things, if we want to preserve normalcy from contamination.

WTF does it mean to have an Alaskan Heart, and even if that actually means anything specifically, Why TF would someone use that closing an email that is going out to a national audience? Beyond that, there seems to be more of her infamous "Our Kind of Real America," bigoted back woods hillbilly snobbery going on there.

Oh hey. Sometimes life just gives one the perfect set up. I discovered this picture a couple weeks ago. The "Valley" the Tshirt refers to is the valley where Wasilla is situated; Mat-Su? And I guess the "Trash" is the inhabitants of that location. I think that as far as the more sophisticated Alaskans are concerned, Mat-Su is on the wrong side of the tracks, and its residents are the wrong kind of people.



Ok. There may be a little more to the story. Again, this is that sort of low IQ and low social status identity stuff, that I just don't get.





Wasilla, Alaska

Here in Wasilla, a town of strip-mall sprawl and eccentric backwoods dwellers, people still talk about the time in 2004 when an irate resident contacted Ben Stevens, state Senate president, to question his vague explanations for taking consulting fees from an oil field-services company.

“Your [sic] just more valley trash,” the senator wrote back. The grammar was wrong, but the name stuck.
Valley Trash.


I want to say that I just do not get that kind of thinking, to embrace the insult and take it to heart, but that would not be entirely true. The truth of the matter is I have not been able to get that shit, since my fifteenth birthday. Maybe it was my fourteenth? I am quite certain I abandoned that sort of adolescent thinking while still technically an adolescent.

But I say the real point I am trying to make is that there are many people out there who are way past the mark of being actually an adolescent, in years, but still are adolescent, in their maturity, their emotional state, and their thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites