Friday, November 21, 2008

Better Late Than Never. A Pre-Election Plea for Reason (It's Humor, Actually) Posted Post-Election.

Now I knew this new Comedy Central show was due to start-up. I saw posters advertising for it in the NY Subway Tunnels, and other places, in NYC.

Now even if David Allen Grier has not enjoyed the same sort of success and stardom as his fellow "In Living Color" alums like Jamie Foxx, and Jim Carey, and the Wayans', don't let the lack of greater fame or fortune fool you. He has talent. And this bit is hilarious.





Now that I have had a minute or two to think about it, I have to wonder if there is any vid of Katt Williams talking about the election. For those of you who don't know Katt, he is raw, and I mean ghetto street-talking raw. Some would call him vulgar, and the language he uses is about as vulgar as it can ever get; literally. He still is one of the funniest damn acts I have Ev-ah seen. And it is not as if I personally cringe at hearing the eff or the ma-eff word used to much.

I mean, I do live in Urban Northern New Jersey. WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites