Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not that the occasion of a Republican telling a bald-faced lie is in of itself NEWS, but seriously!

I Just turned on the TV and was watching something on CNN.

There was some Republican flack and some Dem flack there, talking about the Hockey Mom Gov.

Dem to Repub:
(nearly verbatim)
"Is she more qualified than other republicans . . than even the opponents?"
(Assume he meant McCain's opponents for the nomination)

Rep:
"She has executive experience . . . "

Dem:
"Is she more qualified than Tom Ridge?"

Rep:
"She has some of the same experience he does . . ."

Dem:

"Is she more qualified than Tom Ridge?"

Rep:

"Yes."


See what I mean? Shameless!

I am no fan of Tom Ridge, but jeeze louise, he has one of the best resumes in either freaking party.

But the issue is not Tom Ridge's resume, but the issue is how shameless a bunch of lying-assed hypocrites the Republican Party is.

Good Grief!

Oh, I almost forgot. Even before I saw/heard that crazy Republican lie, I was thinking about the immortal words of that sage and wit, Judge Judy, as published as the title of her book:

Don't Pee On My Leg
And Tell Me It's Raining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites