Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why I am a Democrat and NOT a Republican. Part Deux.

We got the better talent.

Let's recap.

Jennifer Hudson did the Anthem.

We had Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas and John Legend doing the unofficial Obama song,"Yes We Can."

Then we had Sheryl Crow.

Then we had Stevie Wonder. He did two numbers, the second? "Signed Sealed Delivered."

I have been watching MSNBC, and they did a cutaway to their peeps rocking out to the song. Ok, Pat Buchanan did not really rock out, but he did put on some shades and lightened up for once!

Oh. And we have the man who's voice I want to have, coming up; Michael McDonald.

Yar. We got the good talent.

Sorry but Pat Boone ain't gonna get me on my feet.

Put me to asleep, that would do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites