Friday, August 22, 2008

No I am NOT gonna talk about Sen. Obama's Veep Pick.

It ain't public yet.

So I will talk about the Old Man's choices, instead.

Since it seems that the insane Bobby Jindal is now at best, on the end of the "B" list, so they say, I am ready to say I hope it will be Plastic Man Romney.

I don't really think it is all that likely that that is going to be as guaranteed a Fluster Cluck as insane Jindal, I think the drag effect will be there.

Romney turns people off. He is creepy. You know what I mean.

It the Ick Factor.

If not him, Crist.

But I don't think there is even a remote chance of Crist.

Oh and if Sen. Obama picks Sen. Biden, then PA is in play, and the options of either Ridge or Casey become serious tactical choices.

Remember, in the end this is not a national popularity contest so much as a race for the electoral votes.

21 e-votes in PA are up for grabs. Hmmm . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites