Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It Just Gets WORSE.

(Oh, the Old Man was just making a joke).

Sorry Old Man. You pimp your wife, even jokingly, to a bunch of bikers, and you are a PIMP.

Good friggin lord.

I used that line, about "New Low," for anyone but a Republican, in my previous post, but shee-it. Even Karl Rove never (far as we know) told Plastic Turkey Man to pimp (even jokingly) his wife, and we have no evidence he ever did, even only jokingly.

Sheeit. As of today, I have more respect for GW Bush, than I do for McCain, and that is only because McCain has proven himself to have no more a sense of decency, propriety, or shame than some ghetto pimp who uses the line, from that old joke:

"Don't be call'n my bitch a ho."

Sick sick sick sick, embarassingly, and I am a Yella Dog Dem, and I embarassed, sick.


John McCain (jokingly) Pimps his wife (sick bastard he is. Make me puke.)


"Taking back the microphone, McCain joked that he wanted her to enter the beauty contest held at the site, the Buffalo Chip campground on the edge of town. "I told her with a little luck, she could be the only woman ever to serve as both the first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip," McCain quipped. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites