Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My liege, my liege. How Impressed was I by Hillary's speech?

I was an early adopter of Sen. Obama's campaign, do tell. And I was actually nervous tonight.

But not only after but 1/2 way through I called a relative who was a solid Hillary loyalist to compliment the speech.

I will not get into the substance though. I will say this. I said,"It takes a Scorpio t o look good in Orange."

And she not only looked good but she sounded good and clearly articulated the diff between US and THEM.

Not her words, but mine, to her supporters. "We Feel your Pain. NOW COME HOME!"


Not to deliberately limit her, but I really think she will be a better succesor to Tedly in the Senate than ever being POTUS. I do not think that is in her future. However she might be the most powerful woman in the US Senate for the next two or three decades.

Now to say what I feel with out being disrespectful, being the Lion of the Dem. Party in the senate for a couple two three decades, is a rare status to achieve. Be a duke(or duchess, if you prefer) for 30 years, or a king for 8.

See what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites