Wednesday, May 23, 2007

OK. I will NOT take a shot at Jerry F. or his ilk. Let me say that THIS is more to my . . . spiritual taste and understanding than what them sort of

people espouse.



Or to say it plainly, I am of the "Make a Joyous Noise Unto God," school of thought, than the mean old crabby, judgmental, fire and brimstone school.

Granted, I never thought this old EWF chart was particularly religious (back in the day), but it does very nicely in the remix/rerecord.

Oh and Maurice White came outta Memphis.

If you don't know what that means . . . either spiritually or musically, sorry I don't have the time to 'splain it. I got some rejoicing to do here. I suggest you just roll the vid, listen to to chart and just let the Spirit Take ya.

And if it don't?



Sorry!

If these folk (in the vid) can't do it for you with the joyous noises, I don't think I can 'splain it to you any better than that!






Hey . . . . is that Alabama Ruben I see there in the chorus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites