Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Used to be Such a Hard Ass . . .

Ok. I confess I almost went off on a political rant there. I typed most of it, and then, decided to send the dragon back to the back of the cave.

It is strangely good to know the dragon is still down there.

But best we leave it sleeping, hmmm???

EDITE TO ADDE:

(the following is not worthy of it's own entry, I will just tack it on here.)

YES. I just went back into the cesspit of that message board (I need to stop doing this ... so much, but anyway . . .) and this (for lack of a better word) TWEAK that has been fermenting in my mind for weeks (and I have actually used, in person, at least once, in some variant thereof) keeps coming to mind. It goes something like this.


"As a citizen of the great state of New Jersey, I say that the tax base here is rather heavilly dependent on the Pharmaceutical Industry, so call the following sentiment self serving if you must, but . . . . Please!!! There is a pill for that! I Swear! Get on it and you will feel soooo much better. Help keep the New Jersey Highways in good condition. Get that Scrip!!!"

Ok. That is actually a variant of one of my favorite stand-by comments and that is

"Either that one there needs to get on some meds, or get on the RIGHT med."

Again, I say I am from Joisey. Our unofficial state motto?

Better living through chemistry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites