Saturday, July 23, 2005

Satan's Own FLUFFER

(And If you don't know what a fluffer is, Google it!)

But naturally I am going to heap some deserved scorn on that Skank-a-slore Ann Couter.

I guess I have been remiss in doing that here so far, but I number her among the people on the (LUNATIC) Right, who are not only WRONG, but bad for the chances of the Species having a chance at redemption.

Anyway, I am not even going to spank her as hard as I could (hey, with her evil bony ass, I'd only hurt myself!) But instead, I will give you the END of another internet commentator's scree.

I don't think this is actually PRAISE (just in case I have anyone looking here who truly has trouble with subtle irony and tongue-in-cheek sarcasm. Ann Coulter's fans are not known for more than the most VAPID level of understanding, afterall~~~)

And finally the second most successful slant on truth used by Coulter here is her assessment that the Democratic Party was more or less run by a radical anti-American Communist regime since McCarthy's public demise. This scoffs in the face of horrific mistakes made by Democratic administrations, not the least of which would be the Korean and Viet Nam Wars, instigated, by the way, by Democratic presidents, or the Bay of Pigs disaster, or blah, blah blah.
Coulter is silly, surely, but I, for one, salute her moxy, her guts, her complete disregard for clear thought and simple research to bolster her debate. She is a hero to our trade, and a great patriot, pointing us to the core of our being; not letting facts get in the way of making a buck.



http://www.jamescampion.com/chekcoulter.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites