Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bonus Extra. More on Brooks.

Refresher course. When I last mentioned Mr. Brooks, I said he should be Scotty Boy's replacement as the WH Press Secretary.

His Ode to Judge Roberts?

(Ain't the Times supposed to be run by and for evil LIBERALS?)


Op-Ed Columnist
A Competent Conservative
E-Mail This
Printer-Friendly

By DAVID BROOKS
Published: July 21, 2005
Roberts nomination, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee with the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. I love thee freely, as men strive for right. I love thee because this is the way government is supposed to work. President Bush consulted widely, moved beyond the tokenism of identity politics and selected a nominee based on substance, brains, careful judgment and good character.
Skip to next paragraph

More Columns by David Brooks

Forum: David Brooks's Columns

I love thee because John G. Roberts is the face of today's governing conservatism.

**************************

Even viewed as bad parodoy,
Gag me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites