Thursday, July 28, 2022

The pseudo-intellectual's guide

Dedicated to both professors, Glenn Loury and John McWhorter.  I have given up on consuming their publishing, for now at least.  Greatly based on this reason, but as well , there is more.  That whole  hurts my pretty brain thing?

My one major addition to this vid's substance?

How to tell if someone else is a pseudo-intellectual?  They call them self an intellectual.  

And just in case someone wants to believe I am just being jealous?  My dream job is not their gigs.  My dream job is being a writer/crew on some TV show like SNL, any of the major network late shows.  Basically any show that uses current affairs as the inspiration and topic source, as long as the show is sufficiently liberal.  And shot here in the Greater NYC area.

Fuck living anywhere else.  Unless and until I need to flee the country.  Which might be the case come 2025.  I have all but given up on America.  But that is a topic for another post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites