Friday, January 20, 2012

When Lawyers, NAY, Law Professors Spew Insane Bullshit.

Follow up to the previous post.

Something that each and every lawyer should know.  The fucking actual fucking idea behind a fucking  corporation is to create some fucking thing that is fucking separate from the fucking investors.

For any lawyer, never mind a law professor, to claim that when the corp pays taxes, and then after that, when the investor pays taxes  on dividends or cap gains, that it's double taxation, is a misstatement of law  (never mind fact) so huge, their law degrees should be yanked.  Furthermore, their name should be stricken from the rolls;  and as well, "From every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument."

I mean really!  It is one thing when some rank, rank and file, douche nozzle idiot wing nut signs on to such a bat fucking insane idea.  But when  a lawyer does it?  Never mind a law professor?  Fuck a diseased duck!

Ok.  I have gone this far, this year  (I think) with out referring to a certain bottle-assisted blonde, silly law professor. So that's all I am going to say about that.  And I am ready to call it a Friday Evening.  I got a song to work on.  A cover of some real musicians'  stuff.  And I hope to post my cover to You Tube tonight.  Yea,  that douche nozzle pair of anti Internet laws are dead in the water, far as I heard.  Yea!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites