Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA and Dishonest Wing Nut Liars.

Could you be more wrong, And by that I mean silly wrong, Ann Althouse?

I originally typed up some longer screed, but I thought better of it.  Here is my concise argument.

Law Professors.  Particularly Constitutional Law Professors fucking should fucking recognize that fucking commercial speech, and fucking political speech, are not the fucking same.  Actually  where real people are concerned, political speech gets the higher value.  But when we are talking about corporations  trying to engage in political speech that directly can impact an election, we, reasonable people, think.  Whoa.  If you don't have the right to vote, on account of not being a natural person, do you really have much of a right to participate in the elective process, if you really don't have a right to participate in the elective process?

As absurd as it is, any and every state government could outlaw all actions by all corporations  in their states.  It won't ever happen, I would guess.  But all, any US State (or territory with that level of law making authority) can totally strip all corps of not only the right of speech, but all so called rights, by merely  (and I know it's a not easy thing to do) repealing their corp law.

Now if a state government can outlaw  totally corporations, doesn't it follow they can muzzle them?  And I mean not only as far as speech, but muzzle them in any way imaginable?

Put that in your wing nut crack pipe, and smoke it!

Hey.  I did the rewrite with out calling anyone a fuck, or some fucking thing.  Good for me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites