Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ann Althouse. Infamous Internet Hostess of Hate, Racism, Homophobia, Misogyny. Racism. You Name it.

All under the cowardly umbrella of what I call the cult of free speech.

Now she's got the very strange (to my mind at least) habit of taking what usually is a dead on witless bit of stupidity from her comments section, or shit from their blogs, and pimping it as a separate post. She did that today for one of her more . . . for lack of a better word, unstable contributors. He's a brother man who can out rant both Bill O'Reilly and wasshis face? Denis Miller even if both were on some extra pure crank.

Anyway, brother man laid down a tribute to Patrice O'Neal, recently deceased black comedian, on his blog. Then Althouse promotes that on the home page of her own hate indulging site, as a separate post. Then the fun begins. Now turns out that this Patrice O'Neal had some skills. He had some interesting observations about, particularly, black white issues. Not as funny as Katt Williams, to my mind, but funny and insightful enough. But O'Neal had a deep misogyny streak. He actually has a vid (of sorts) of him guesting on some radio show where he rants about how he (we??) hate women. Likewise there's the one clip of him vamping on how women's lib has led to oppressed men? What the fuck? How immature and undeveloped can a man be? Talk about having issues much?

Anyway I am not going any more into that part. The guy who wrote the tribute to O'Neal said this, which is less directly hate mongering and more just plain ignorant:

"No political correctness, no caring about anyone's feelings (but no harm intended) or any of that - these are just ideas, finally free, and they must (and will) be dealt with. Fortunately, people do laugh at what he says."


That was from his own blog, and published a couple weeks ago before the comedian died. I think that statement counts as witless. Or at least some bizarre knee jerk cult of free speech (Or Anti Political Correctness) ejaculate. Notice how he puts the people do laugh, almost as an after thought? That's telling to me. Personally I take those anti Political Correctness peeps as general bigots. It's a low level hate mongering, but still it is just a dilute of the purer shit.

Anyway, this really is not about that guy. This really is about the racist comment I found at the end of the thread (at least end when I read it first.) And I am publishing that racist asshole's name just for the records:
paul a'barge said...

So, I watched the first half of the first clip. Sigh. Funny? Sure. Creative? Not. Cheap? You bet.

I've pretty much lost all patience with black males. Done. Moving on.



Emphasis added. And that thread can be found here.

Wow. Just wow. What's next for Professor Althouse? Publishing David Duke's arguments against being expelled from yet another European country for being essentially an unrepentant racist piece of shit? I mean really. There really is not too much distance to travel between that racist level of shit, and VDARE, if not Stormfront.


Addendum: I intended to go back to another thread on Althouse's Hater Friendly site. There were a few comments a couple days ago on a Herbie Cain themed thread, that were so vile, so repulsive, that I almost posted about them. Then I changed my mind. But here goes. This is the kind of really ugly shit she lets fly on her page.

One minion's idea about what should happen to Cain's accusers:

"If there's a God, he'd be running a hot poker through the lot of 'em."

Another minions view:

"Buncha grifting litigious lying whores."

Moving on, one poster flaming another:

"STFU, Byro-sorepaw, LDS queer-pagan garbage."

More fraternity among minions:

"Just so you guys know, Mark also wants to forcibly rid the country of all illegal aliens at any price in addition to being a racist cunt."

"Talk about pot-kettle-black. Like anyone takes you seriously around here, queer bait."

And how about this. One minion talking about Barney Frank:

Funny he hated the “Douche B@gs” he worked with, so suddenly Mr. Witty is just a grumpy old Queen, I guess the mask is dropping…he was a nasty, venal human being propped up by a LSM Meme and fear of being “Homophobic” who ran in a gerrymandered district, in one of the most Blue States in the US.

I'll stop there. This is all taken from one thread on Althouse's blog, mind you. And just between you, me, and the walls, I think the one guy who was being called a racist cunt from the other guy would rate as a racist in my book. (Another addendum. He definitely is a racist!) But the use of cunt there was sorta excessive. (Even another addendum. He might actually have deserved cunt, too!) But I doubt the one playing the race card would "pass" my test either. Funny but both fuckers seem way to the right of me, so it's possibly another example of Wing Nut cannibalism, going on there. I love knock down drag out GOP Primary Season. Watching GOPers eating their own (metaphorically speaking) is one of my favorite spectator sports.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites