Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Quickies.

I will pass on taking my own shot at silly person Ann Althouse. Instead, I will link to someone else's take down. Short of it is is "centrist" Althouse is touting the praises of wing nut extremist lunatic Jonah Goldberg's Anti-science fiction theory of Liberal Fascism. Go here for that.

Beyond that, my explanation for resurgent Unka Newt:

The wing nuts have already tired of their shiny black pizza man toy, and remembered what they like best: dull boring white guys, who are old enough to be gray haired grampas, but are no more emotionally mature than toddlers. And if that's what you like you are gonna love Unka Newt.

I'm only quoting myself from my FB page. And from the same post there, my political nightmare:
An Unka Newt and Sarah Palin, Arctic Cyborg ticket. Ohh noooo! the Horrowah!

Scenario that would let me sleep at night:

a Romney-Rubio ticket for the GOP and a Palin-Trump insurgent party.

Moving around the corner from that? Bachmann is not satisfied with the apology she got from NBC regarding the song title used for her walk on, on the Jimmy Fallon show. Way to double down in the whiny crybaby shit.

Anything else worth mentioning? I have been keeping watch on the phony scandal regarding "Fast and Furious" that the GOP congress critters are ginning up. They are acting desperate. That's good. As long as the forces of the Dem Army respond smartly to this obvious rat fucking attempt. That's all. For now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites