Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waahhhaa! Waahhhaa! Shut Up Ya Big Baby!


Reason 1,234 why Michele Bachmann is not ready to be POTUS. Can we say petty, whiny crybaby? Now to be as fair as I can be, yes it was a mean cheap shot prank they pulled on her. And since I don't like her at all I can have my cup full of schadenfreude over it, even as I say it was a cheap shot prank. But anyone who can't take a cheap shot prank (and let's get real here. That was some weak s...hit they threw at her there) is definitely NOT a person I want representing the interests of my country against Hugo Chavez, or The Mullahs in Iran, or North Korea.

There is that line from the movie,"A League of Their Own." "There's no crying in baseball." Same goes with politics, except even more so. And Bachmann's a whiny child. Get out of the race now, ya crybaby.


Go Here for the Whiny Baby.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites