Thursday, October 07, 2010

I know! Long Time No Blog, But . . . .


It's been a boring week. Well, since it became plain and apparent that James O'Keefe is a sex offender waiting to blossom. Oh. Since I am here, and on that subject, yes, I have already theorized the possible criminal indictment against him for this planned crime. I'm a lawyer. This is what I do. Anyway, I am not expecting an arrest, but at the rate he is going, if not this time, "Wait." As Wednesday Addams said in the sequel.


Beyond that. Conservatives are still mentally ill. Candidates are trying to win staying away from main stream media. That racist piece of garbage from Alaska is still on the radar screen. It seems she really might be considering to run for POTUS, 2012. In case anyone did not know it already, her husband as an abusive asshole with a short temper. Her eldest daughter who promised not to go slutty for DWTS has chosen to go slutty for DWTS.


Sharron Angle is insane, and in a dead heat with Harry Reid. Christine O'Donnell? How many kiddies are going to dress up like her, this Halloween? (Not the best joke, but better use it while it is timely.)


NY is too close to having a mental patient for governor. We expect better from the voters of the Empire State. What is this? Arizona? South Carolina? Give me a break.


Let me stop there. For a boring news week, I still managed to get my BP up, in the preliminary summation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites