Saturday, September 11, 2010

To the Non Survivors of 9/11, and Those Who are Not Locals, and Don't Get it? Bite Me.

I almost posted this on my FB page, well, something close to it.

But that's where my friends and family are. And I did not want to risk anyone I really care about getting the wrong idea. But I noticed the following this year, particularly based on my FB life.

The closer to being a local of NYC the more likely one is to be, on this anniversary, this time of year, fixed on what was lost, not the event of the attack.

And the more liberal and reasonable one is, the more likely one is to focus on the loss not the event of the attack.

Right wingers, particularly those who are distant from the event, both geographically and rationally reality based, seem more fixated on the violence. I am not saying it is a hard and fast rule. This is fuzzy logic. But I can not escape or deny the conclusion that bat fucking loon right wingers are far more likely to be far more fixated on the violence of the event than the actual meaning of it.

Fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites