Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First I was going to pick on Sen. Lindsey Graham. Then not.

Then back to yes, and back to no. I guess this is my compromise, as I will lump his sadistic, sociopathic ass with the rest of the Evil Lying Republicans, and yes I am still on a tear about torture.

Now I just watched some vid with MSNBCs Shuster, and he had some sick shit trailer trash Republican 'strategist' (remember what I said in my last post about black trailer trash?) who was defending Cheney over the guy who was in the room and actually got the crucial info out of Al Zuybadea the old fashioned NOT ILLEGAL and NOT IMMORAL way. This guy testified under oath that the torture method really did not work. In fact, it did not work. And what does the little douche say in response to that? Many people disagree? What the fuck. How many people who were in the room disagree? That is the question. Never mind that the whether or not it worked is not the point either. It is immoral and illegal. Now I can understand why Shuster did not really go off on this trailer trash piece of garbage, but I really wish that anytime one of these sadistic criminal enablers and excusers used the term 'enhanced interrogation' they would be (verbally) sandbagged for it.

Can't let the forces of evil control the debate. That will not do.

Oh and Graham? I still have not seen the vid, but basically he did the same thing this trailer trash stragtegist did, but instead of on a TV show, he did it during the hearing. He took Cheney's side, over that of the guy who was actually there.

Fucking evil liars.


EDIT TO ADD:

I am only 1/2 way through likely the creepiest of the Lindsay Graham vid from earlier today. He said some shit about how if the country were hit today these hearing would not be going on. He went further to say that he wants to know . . what worked?

He is fucking lawyer.

He is a fucking JAG lawyer (reserve.)

I want his ass disbarred now. Fuck a duck. Disbarr his ass before You and Judge Bybee. Fuck I am so sick of these sociopaths. Fuck it. Impeach his ass too. Now. I am sick of my country either directly (Bush-Cheney Admin) or indirectly (senators who are advocating lawless immorality being justified) led by criminal psychopaths. Fuck! When and where am I living? USA in the year 2009, or Spain during the regin of Torquemada and his sadistic Dominican Brotherhood of torturing righteous douchebag evil cocksuckers.

Ya. I am mad. I am angry. Damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites