Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hey. This is the BEST Blog Post Idea I Have Had in a Long Time. And it is Not Even Original.

(At least I am honest enough to admit that, not like some OTHER people. More on that in a moment.)

Have you seen that new PC/MAC commercial where PC says stuff about PC's that are not really true, and the "legal copy" appears on the screen. And the more he talks, the longer and more dense the "legal copy"gets?

Well I sort of heard/saw it first time last week, but tonight was the first time I paid attention.

And you know what I thought? Shit. Every time those bullshitting liars on Fox News speaks, they should have to have that kind of "legal copy." Add the lying assed GOP commentators who appear on other networks, and the GOP politicians. And if that were to be the case, if that not only was required, it actually worked out that way, not only would FOX likely go out of business, soon, but I think the GOP would finally die, if they were required to be honest like that, after every bullshit and lie they spewed.

But hey . . . I can dream can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites