Friday, May 01, 2009

Worst Republican of the Week.

It sorta follows the theme that has been most on my mind for the last week, in a way.

And you might have guessed I would be naming Sean Hannity for declaring on his TV show, more than a week ago, that he would undergo waterboarding for charity, and then let a week go by with out doing it (that makes him not only a pussy, but a liar and pussy.) And you would have been wrong. I am naming Elisabeth Hasselbeck the Worst GOPr of the week, for defending that lying pussy.

Did you catch the vid of the exchange on the View? If not I will not bother looking for it but I will just say the following. It itself was a very cowardly act she pulled, in changing the topic to how much Hannity has allegedly (as the accounting says otherwise) done for charity, instead of what the topic really was; how much a pussy and liar Hannity is for saying that on air, and not manning up and doing it. Soon.

And I am sure She and Hannity just don't get why Arlen ran away from the GOP.

Bullies, and liars, and pussies; that is the current state of the GOP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites