Thursday, May 07, 2009

And Just In Case I am Too Busy Tomorrow Night. Worst Republican of the Week.


I want to say Bristol Palin, unwed teen mom, for appearing on TV with her bastard baby, as a spokesperson for abstinence. The irony was totally lost on her, unless what I believe to be true is true, and that would be the sociopathic horror scenario that follows.


I would bet my last dollar that Alaskan Evita turned out her daughter with the same cynical, selfish motivation that a down and out St. Louis pimp would turn out some fresh off the bus trailer trash from Biloxi.


So that is why the Worst Republican of the Week Award goes instead to Alaskan Evita Sarah Palin, for turning out her daughter like she was a two bit ho.


It's hard out here for a pimp. So I've heard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites