Friday, February 20, 2009

Some Friday Quickies

How About This, for a Counterpoint to the Scesh Trash, Impeach Obama Loonies?


Louisiana Congressman Cao Faces Recall Petition Over Stimulus Vote


Well I can't say that guy is going to end up on the wrong side of history, but he seems to be on the wrong side of his constituents.

Oh crap. It's a bunch of ministers circulating the Petition. See see, you Republicans. You keep defending mixing of religion and politics. There. You are reaping what you are sowing.

(Personally I would prefer the petition not being that closely associate with ministers, just saying.)

Speaking of the insidious intersection of Religion and Politics, Fred Phelps and his daughter were barred from entering the U.K.
http://www.kansascity.com/637/story/1044016.html

Hell, we don't want them here, so I can see why no one else would want them.

This does not mean I totally agree with the Brit. laws about enforced sensitivity to all groups. Racism might be my pet peeve, but I think the Brits go a bit too far with their (and I will used the Brit term) scheme. But in this case it was a proper call. It seems the stated purpose for their visit to the U.K. was to raise hell.

"Sorry love. That's just not cricket. Try France instead. Or perhaps instead, we suggest you visit Amsterdam, find yourself a nice Hash Parlor and as you yanks say, mellow out, eh what?"


Kudos, to Joe Scarborough for showing that one can be a "Proud Conservative" without being an angry crazy person.

The Loyal Opposition.


And Lastly I am still gonna blame Sarah Palin for this shit, even if this is not her particular fault, actually.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/20/impeach-obama-stickers-no_n_168550.html

I am not even going to post the image, but here is why I blame Sociopathic Succubus Sarah for this shit. Not that she was the first to link Obama to terrorists, but she was the most famous public person to do it, on account of being the GOP VP Nominee, all that. She owns this shit. The shit heads who would slap this shit up on the car or where ever are "her people." Granted, they are exercising their First Amendment Rights in doing so, but in their doing so I am repulsed. Just saying. To be specific it is not the impeach part that I am repulsed by. I am repulsed by the play on Obama's name to link him to the number one enemy of the nation.

What sort of evil twisted fuck would proudly display that shit? Really!

(Rhetorical question, that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites