Monday, February 16, 2009

Rare (text based) Three Fer. The Doctor is Always Right.

I have lately been enjoying the vast trove of product that is available for instant viewing from Netflix. Specifially I have been watching some of the more recent incarnation of Dr Who.

I heard the following quote in the episode I have been watching and it is so germane to American Politics and Social Issues that I had to pause the vid to post the quote here.


"If you're going to deny it, don't waste my time. Just shut up."


Yar. Sometimes being blunt is the most honest and best way to go.

Edit to add.


The specific "Dr Who," episode I was watching was the one where the delicious Eve Myles was playing the 19th Century character, Gweneth, who saves the world. And to clue in those of you who are not fans of the modern version of the franchise and it's spin offs, the actress is a lead in the spin off called "Torchwood." Her character is named Gwen, but this is a 21st century character.



Mmm, Eve Myles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites