Sunday, November 06, 2005

THIS Is What I Mean. How ILL do You Have To Be, About Your SICK Partisan Opinions, To Do THIS?

Ok, dear reader. I am still on my "time out." And today, I saw something that really sickened me. Ok. That might be overstating it, but this is SICK STUFF!

Now there is this Sean Hannity fan, who is such a fav, that she will get bumped to the head of the line when she calls into his show. Her name is Karpet Kitten. She has a blog.

Now I don't really like her blog all that much but it is so . . . and I am trying to be otherwise kind here . . . UNIQUE, that I peek in, just to see what unique things she is saying.

Now she just updated her blog today, telling about the death of her niece. And I am sorry about that and sorry for her loss, and all that normal stuff. But here is were it gets SICK SICK SICK!!!

In the course of discussing her feelings about her niece's death, and the circumstances,
SHE CRACKS a Ted Kennedy Joke!!

Can you believe that shit?


How Outta Your Damn Mind, Warped Partisan do you have to be to crack on a politician you despise, in the middle of mourning your kin?

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!


http://karpetkitten.blogspot.com/


I am getting way disgusted with this country and the people in it, again.

I think I had the right idea, when I was 12, about wanting to be a hermit.

People not only SUCK, but their inventiveness in coming up with new ways to suck, seems to be limitless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites