Monday, October 24, 2005

(*Still reeling from the implications of this simple truth, that has escaped me for so long*)

Ok, I confess, this is another recycle of something I wrote myself, but first published on a web forum (earlier today. I can only come up with so much interesting stuff in a day, I declare.)

The topic under discussion the Miers Nom., and I was responding to yet another tiresome remark by yet another far-righty, about how Bush should have listened to his base, bla bla, barfing, yadda yadda. And then like an epiphany . . . it hit me:




One person's holy crusading activist is another person's Hijacker and Usurper of democracy.

One person's obstructionist is another person's defender of the status quo.

(*BANG*) I just popped a clot in my pre-frontal lobe!!


The DNC is now the defender of the STATUS QUO
(*still reeling from the implications of this simple truth, that has escaped me for so long*)


Hell, I think I finally have finally figured out who the REAL CONSERVATIVES are.

They are the DNC!!!

I don't know what you guys are, what you who claim to be conservatives really are, but if the DNC is the defender of the Status Quo, then what on earth are you guys?

Someone help me on that last point. We can co-author a paper and get published in The Economist, or some such rag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edwin Herndon said...

Yes the DNC does preserve a lot of good stuff the Right would like to destroy: Social Secuiity, Medicare, Equal Rights, Graduated Income Taxes.

We are the real Conservatives.

I totally Agree...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites