Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Karl Rove NOT a Genius . . . But Turd Blossom???

Yet again I am jacking something that is my original work, but first published elsewhere on the net, by me. Fairly fresh stuff. I did at least write it today.

My explanation of what Karl Rove is, and is not:




No matter how "clever" a Karl Rove is, he can not make people who are not already prepared eat a bowl of bullshit and ask for a second helping, all of a sudden want to eat the bullshit. I almost want to make the analogy to Rove being a Crack Dealer, except the Crack Dealer usually has to get the 'client' hooked first. However if you follow my analysis of the paper, the nation is lousy with addicts already, and they are already jonesing for the next fix.

I guess that makes Rove, not only less than a genius, but less than a Crack Dealer. He is only the runner, bringing the dime bags across the street to the way-too-eager customers.

And that my friends is how we end up with millions of people believing a 3rd generation Exeter man/Aristocrat/Plutocrat is not really a 3rd generation Exeter man/Aristocrat/Plutocrat but instead is a regular guy, who is (*cough* *choke* *throws a brain clot and dies of a stroke over the insanity of it all*) sincerely a moral and decent man, a "compassionate conservative" and ends up elected not once but twice to the most powerful position in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites