Monday, September 26, 2005

I Haven't Excoriated Michelle Malkin Yet . . .

Yes, now I deny being a knee-jerk liberal, but I rush to crack on Skank-a-slore Coulter, like a puppy to his next meal, but I have let Michelle Malkin slide, here at least.

Now honestly, I don't think she is a toxic as Coulter, but than again, Absent something like EBOLA to worry about, HEPATITIS seems like a rather nasty bug to catch.

Hell, forget the "absent" part!


But back to my reasoning for letting this nasty piece of business slide so far with out comment, I will substitue an insight provided by that guy over on Ruthless Reviews:

she was always more 'schnauzer in heat' to Coulter's rabid pit bull persona.

http://ruthlessreviews.com/cocksucker/september.html


Ok so I guess she is more of a pest then? More of a case of the common cold than HEPATITIS?

Maybe.

Then again, as Coulter's Infame and DarkStar wanes, MM is the likely heir apparent to the title of "Nastiest, Most Ignorant, and most Vapid Female Con Pundit."

Or . . . . the next contagion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites