Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And to THINK I Thought I Had a Bad Day, BEFORE I Made the Previous Post.

I will not go long, and I will try to avoid going to fully and totally weltzschmertzy, here, but let's just say that yes, my evening got even worse.

Funny, how in life one can think that,"Ohh things can't POSSIBLY get worse," and up jump Da Devil, and bingo, bango, yes, they can and they do get worse.

Yesterday was my birthday. And I have been shell-shocked, and burnt out for a couple weeks, here, and I was not expecting a memorable day, to begin with. My expectations were minimal. Honest. The day crawled along in that ordinary, joyless, lifeless way that seems to be the case so often for so many people, and for myself, more often than not, for the past two years.

But I was basically dealing with it.

Then (technically past the clock striking midnight, but as a matter of human experience, still that "day") I found myself, metaphorically, on the wrong end of the sewer main.

Oh well . . . next year can't be any worse . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites