Saturday, July 30, 2005

Question for the Day . . .

(yes I missed a day, even if my tech problems are cured)

But I am going to do a weekend quickie, as soon as one comes to mind.

Here goes:


Which is the Higer Value?

Loyalty, or Consistency of Character, in thought and deed?


(My answer is the latter. No suprise there!)

Loyalty to the wrong people can land you in Jail or Worse.

However, Consistency of Character might loose you friends that you might want to keep. But as Shakespeare once said, through Polonius, In the play Hamlet:

"To thine own self be true."

Seems to be as sensible a sentiment now, as it was when first spoken in the stage 400 years ago.







Oh, and I am NOT going to say Karl Rove MUST be fired. Not today, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites