Monday, August 13, 2012

That's It. No More Pretending They are Not That Bad.

I've pretty much decided to call GOPers Nazis, from here on out. That's because I think they are actually, truly no better than Nazis, on the evil index. And the reason for that is they are delusionally self important, and much too drunk on their ideology. And at core, their ideology is about selfishness; accumulating for themselves, and doing harm to others in the process.

The only difference is the body count.

And YES. It was the selection of Ryan as the VP choice, that sent me over the edge. And I have been on that edge for some time. but to see Willard push the ticket further to the Nazi Wing of the GOP just tears it for me. The whole party is no better than Nazis, to me, at this point in time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites