Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the Wit and Wisdom of the Addams Family.

Ok.

I only caught the last hour of the original Addams Family movie (as opposed to the sequel) just now. So I likely missed many great lines of dialouge.

There is something about the sensibility of the Addams' that, well, appeals to the more baser yet darkly humorous side of me, and that is a big side of me.

Anyway, some quotes:


Morticia: Gomez, last night - you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. - Do it again!


Morticia: Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.


Dr. Pinderschloss: The human spirit, it is a very difficult thing to kill.
Grandmama: Even with a chain saw!


Grandmama: [steps inside] Dinner's gonna be late. [heads outside] Grandmama: Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!


Morticia: Which Fester are you? The underhanded monster you have become, or the underhanded monster we've grown to love?


Gomez: Leather straps . . . hot pokers . . .
Morticia: Later, Gomez.


Pugsley: Are they dead?
Wednesday: Does it matter?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites