Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Bo Burnham: Edgy Comedian Podcast

Not really political.  And even if the name  "Joe Rogan" goes unsaid?

And that reminds me.  Even if fear him deciding to run for office?  Not as much as I do if Tucker does?  Usually he doesn't even rate my attention.

He has his fans.  So does fart joke.  But for my money, fart jokes have more use.  And at this age, I don't have much use for them, either.

And I am not going to say that anyone who likes his tiny but popular act are no smarter than a bucket full of puke.  I have wide tastes.   Classic Python is timeless!   But anyone who thinks Rogan is actually worth paying attention to, when he talks about anything he really doesn't know about?  And that would have to be most shit?  Well they are no smarter than a bucket full of puke. 

I have been obsessing over pseuo-intellectuals.  And I have been using my tag, "cult of incessant chatter," for at least a year.  And I keep saying shit like most people are no more worth listening to on most shit, than drunk uncle, at his favorite bar, after his fourth beer.  

I really don't get that.  I don't get why so many people seem to enjoy people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about, talk about shit they don't actually know shit about.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites