Saturday, March 05, 2022

I really Want to Call Out Althouse for Continuing to Host White Supremacist Bullshit

 For example.  Commenter who took a swipe at businesses for posting BLM signs, as the real haters. The topic was businesses who still have signs up about masking up.  I accuse the fuck face of being that really special, die hard kind of white supremacist who will drop those white supremacist bombs in a convo. where that shit isn't even in play. How shitty!

But instead, I will mention the brilliance of a further down post, that was within the original parameters.  

Since I am the person who has been calling other humans self propelled bio weapons for close to if not more than 20 years, I really appreciate the sentiment:

"People are gross."

That was a 'drops mic' moment!  Of course some gross people continued to advance their grossness in that thread.  So that counts as double gross, in my book.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites