Friday, January 28, 2022

Often Caked In Shit.

 Continuing my themes about jibbering  nitwits, cult of free speech polluters, and how the internet is a toxic waste dump for ignorant people and their bullshit.  I will expand on my conceit.

This cult of free speech bullshit is like the municipal sewer lines.  Or maybe we need the internet to act more like a municipal waste removal system?  And the optimum system would transport the shit underground to a an enclosed treatment plant.  So discreet that the only people who actually have to deal with the shit is the "publisher" of the shit?


Yeah.  That would be best.  Because again I say.  I really am not a fan of people and the stupid shit they say and believe.  I love humanity, though.  I want to see humanity preserved, and protected, and enobled, and encouraged to develop in healthy ways.   And that is partly why I want to reduce and convert the shit into something less toxic, and keep that shit away from decent folk.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites