Tuesday, January 25, 2022

No Ann. I don't want that. No sane, rational human being should want that.

"I hope is that the material will show that Trump wasn't involved in planning or promoting breaking into the Capitol or committing any illegal acts. And isn't that what everyone should hope? " 


But confessing my biases.  I don't think any Bozo supporter, or even mere apologist, can objectively be sane and rational.  I will get back to bias. But first.  As the Spice Girls sang, "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want."

I want the GOP put out of business.  I want it's leadership tried under criminal RICO laws, and sent to jail for decades.  I want the organizations sued under civil RICO, and bankrupted.  I want a true, genuine progressive party to be formed and become competitive, that could challenge the Democrats from the left.  The Democratic party would then be the more right wing party.  As many people say, it is primarily a center, center right party.  And I have been saying it for years.  the most right wing thing I have ever done in my whole life is join the Democratic party.

So no, no!  Fuck no, do I want any fucking thing to happen that does not lead to my wants being fulfilled. Never mind, no evidence being found ain't the same thing as it didn't happen.

But now on to the subject of bias, specifically noting one's own bias.

Admittedly not always, but frequently I expend the extra keystrokes to announce my bias as such.  It is a form of staying honest.  Too many people, even educated people, universalize.  I mean, they take their biases and announce them to the world as global, default positions, when all they are doing is publishing their biased opinions. There is nothing new about such bullshit. But I hold that moronic technique up as a bright if even not shiny example of why I think people fucking suck, and for the most part, I really do not respect what they think or say.  In the law we talk abut the burdens of pleading, proof, and persuasion.  Anyone's mere opinions fail to meet that standard.  And let us never forget.  Opinions are like an assholes.  Assholes are everywhere, and frequently caked in shit.

Any you know who does that dishonest, crooked, lame assed, 10 year old level of thinking, shitty trick all the fucking time?  The crooked ex POTUS who was 45th in the line.

Need I say more?








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites