Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Use of the word, elitist, doesn't do it for me. Because anti elitists are hypocrites.

 

If you are engaged in the act of putting someone down, just do it.  Don't pretend you are not putting people down with the charge of other people being elitist.  Don't be that bullshit.


Like I said in my headline. That word does not have the desired effect on me.  I am predisposed to harshly judge the accuser.


Now if someone used that word on me? I would be very tempted to say,"Thanks for noticing." But the label I prefer is snob.  Just the way I roll.


False people are at least tedious to me.  Save that shit for someone who doesn't know the difference between slumming, and being a hood rat or trailer trash.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites