Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Follow Up. She was getting tired of the Fuckbois?

 And I mean the crew of right wing nut agitators/squatters who she finally criticized for setting up shop on her blog.  I started reading the insane thread there, that merely started off as a poll.  But the reaction and comments by some of the fuckbois  led her to decide, to kill the standard, real time comment section.  

So she says.


She seems to have finally got around to my view of life, particularly from my POV as a black liberal in America, who is exhausted by all these ignorant fuckbois, trolls, and other entitled racist trash:

"People are just not respectful enough of my time, and it's just plain depressing."


I only got so deep in the thread.  So far.  And much as I do when I read a pleading or opinion from a case for myself?  I am looking for the shit that actually matters.  Here (there?)  it is where she speaks up to/with the commenters, be they semi reasonable, or from among the deplorable, ignorant fuckbois, trolls, and other self entitled racist trash there.

This story reminds me about the story of that last political message board I used to post on,  But that story is the reverse.  It was a perfectly revolting hive of scum, and villainy, and disrespect, when I started there. And I admit, I am one of the O.G.  original political message board trolls.  I go way way back with that shit.  I was well enough comfortable there being an asshole with all the other assholes.  Now the original owners called it quits, and eventually one of the lady members took it over tried to clean it up.  So she basically killed the board by changing it.  People would go there to specifically shit all over the place because it was known as a shitty place.  It was the virtual version of a squalid gang bar.  And her attempts to convert the place to her house, with her rules  seriously backfired.  Because the draw was the lack of rules, and manners, and oftentimes respect.

Now Althouse is kinda tired of her blog being treated like a shitty gang bar.  I can respect that.  Granted, it took her 17 year to get it.  But she got it.  It always was her house.  It still is her house.  So to the dick weasels who are unhappy about being shut down?  Fuck you, grow up, get a real hobby!  Entitled fuckbois are the worst of scum!  Stop whining, ya babies!

As for me. I am going to have to find someone else to monitor.  John McWhorter perhaps?  I could actually have a real conversation with that brother from another planet. But he doesn't blog,  And I haven't posted a comment over on bloggingheads for years.  I outgrew that shit years ago. And rarely did, to be honest, actually. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites