Monday, March 22, 2021

Racists Who Spew Anti Anti Racist Bullshit are Stupid if

They believe the woke mob is out to get them.  And yet they keep coming out of the closet.  Curious. If it turns out to be true that the arc of history is toward justice, these bitches  have chosen the losing side, in the long term at least.  Furthermore.  They act like they are the ones about to get lynched, even if they are the actual 21st Century successor to Racist American lynch mobs.  Oh.  And trying to paint the anti racists as the racists?  What street drug are these bitches taking?


I am going to do a quick shout out to those negroes who side with the white racist oppressors.  (Even if that is mostly on account of inherited wealth and status.)  I won't name check you folk, but.  Seriously?  Seriously?  How cheaply did they buy you off for?  An Ivy League tenured slot?   Yes, your salary makes you part of the 10% (don't have to make six figures to be that, actually,) and what ever you make on the side is gravy for the biscuits.)  But next to the really rich white folk, you are no better than some bougie tradesman.  I have worked at law firms where all the partners were millionaires. So pulling  down a mere $175,000.00 to even $250,000.00?  To a really rich person you are just some useful bougie "professional."  You are still nothing more than the hired help.  Don't you negroes forget that.

I could hit the lottery  for over $100,000,000.00 dollars  and I will never forget for one minute.  I am never going to be one of them.  Granted,  I am a lover of the arts, and I go to as many high art things I can.  When I go to the Metropolitan Opera House for any event,  my friends and family know what I mean when I say I am going to hang out with the mink coat ladies.  Hint for you who are not familiar with that world.  That is as close to neutral turf there is.  You look proper, and speak proper, and dress proper, and you are good company.  There at least. 

 No guarantee about being invited to any of  the fancy parties, though. But the point is.  There is  neutral turf.  But beyond the continuation of those delights? I have no vested interest in maintenance of the status quo and the current hegemony.  And I do not get how any educated negro can buy into it.  But my lack of understanding isn't the point.  Some obviously do.  


Poor misguided bastards.


But hey.  What the fuck do I know?  I might be a low rent lawyer, but I used to work up at Lincoln Center. And at other elite arts venues.  So yeah.  I am used to going to the high arts people's parties at least.  And I fit in!  Oh and keep meeting venture capitalists  and bankers at my alumni parties.  The rich are in fact different.  They have more money.  And power.  Never forget that last part.

Oh.  I am going to post Chris Rock's genius routine about the difference between being rich and being wealthy.  I should go back and edit some verbiage.  But I am in the mood to say, fuck that shit.

Rich vs Wealthy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites