Saturday, November 16, 2013

I haven't Posted Much About Anything, Leave Alone Ann Althouse

But in keeping with my tradition of telling people who have no respect for me  to stop doing shit, knowing  they will not stop doing shit because I say  stop doing shit?

Althouse.  Those  bad  dog photos?  Just.  Stop.  Maybe I am in a mood because I was at NYC's Met Museum  today  and was exposed to all that high art.  Or maybe it is because  I have had so little free time lately to waste on her blog.  Or some combo of the above.

But still.  I think she has a better eye for photography, than she does  for either political or social commentary.  She does some really nice  shots of things.  But the dog pix are just shite.  It's  boring  shit.  So says I.

Anyway,  that is my thought for the day.

PS.  My cheap thrill of the day actually was taking pix  of the baby Snow Leopard cubs at the Central Park Zoo today.  I should have bought fresh batteries  and  some 1000 speed  film for the Nikon SLR.  But I just used my crappy  phone cam.  My next phone  will have a bettter cam.  I have to have a better camera phone.

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites